Red Pine information
Scandinavian Red Pine
-Wood age around 80 – 120 years.
- Wood protected the termite, rot and decay of wood by impregnating pressure.
- Wood having thin annual ring that means good density.
- Thermal conductivity is extremely low
- Good machining, gluing, painting, staining, and stability for working properties
- Wood can be used for structure of the building and outdoor work.
- Good absorbtion the sounds.
Some advantages of Natura DuraWood to other woods
- Red Pine price is reasonable
- Red Pine is treated by Copper Azole formulation which is friendly for human, animals and environment
- Red Pine the durability to work because of good protection from Copper Azole formulation preservation.
- Red pine offers a natural beauty such as distinctly elaborate grain pattern.
-Natura colour of wood is light, but it can be painted to be dark colour wood same as Teak, Wolnut, and etc.